fot

RE: New Additions to FOT

To: "'SOLOW GREG'" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>,
Subject: RE: New Additions to FOT
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 12:44:13 -0600
I remember when you came out to Road America one year and Burt Levy drove
your car.

Remember some mid 3:50 lap times. The Jack and Joe Show has taken a few
years to get there in our TR4s, but we are coming closer.

You and Baxter and others need to come to our big blow out at Mid-Ohio in
June for SVRA's MG/Triumph Challenge...I suppose a TR powered is a bit of
stretch to qualify, but come anyway.

The FOT is going to shine.

Joe Alexander