fot

Re: New Additions to FOT

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: New Additions to FOT
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:39:41 -0500
Hey Joe,

I know when I hit the big "5-0" I stopped remembering all the
details of certain things.  But, I do remember that a "3:50" at
Road America is pretty slow, and I hope Greg and his Morgan were
doing mid "2:50s"!

Besides that, I know that anyone who can pass me on the "outside"
in the carousel at R.A. is certainly going to be closer to 3
minutes a lap than 4 minutes a lap.  Who was it, under that
helmut, driving #197 that day anyway!!!!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff