fot

New addition

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New addition
From: Susan Hensley <susan@imagin.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:51:04 -0600
Hi all!

I happen to find Triumph racers from time to time on email, and found
Matt a couple of weeks ago (sorry about being slow, Matt!).  He sounds
like a great addition to the list, so would ya'll please welcome him?
His message follows...

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

Matt says:
Yes I will reply at length in a little while.
Mike Kowalski and I are co-owners/drivers.
We will be at TWS sat and sun for testing at The drivers/school
-regional. If you want to drop by we will put you on the crew list.
Black spit #9.

I will be interested in being nominated.

30 years ago I raced bugeyes and a Daimler SP250. Mike raced V's.
The car is 1992 divisional winner. Currently finishing first or last
when multiple cars finish and depending on who enters. We need more F
cars.
We are still shaking things down, we have some bizarre transients that
cause us to run very high exhaust gas temperatures above 5000 at
unpredictable times, but consistently for 1/2 a day.

Car has a sub frame to stiffen the chassis, coil overs, williams rear
axles, started life as a 1500, cracked a crank and is currently a 1300.
venola pop-ups, carrilo rods, crane cam, flowed head, glass hood, making
glass rear fenders, air dam, 1 inch front roll bar, being lightened,
cold air ram box, GT6 Trans, and front breaks, dual link cam drive,
oberg oil filter, etc.

Mike will race at TWS at Touer de turkey (sp?), I will be out of town.

Glad to hear from you, come to FP. we need the cars. We will help all
we can.

Matt

matthews-home@worldnet.att.net