fot

Re: New addition

To: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: New addition
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:38:42 -0500
At 09:46 AM 11/24/98 -0500, Richard Taylor wrote:
>Uhhhh, John -  I'd like to think that there is a little room left on the
>list to accommodate Triumph Vintage Racers too, don'tcha think?
>Richard Taylor
>
>>Uhhhh, Greg -   This is a list for "triumph racers" not "triumph vintage
>racers"......

I'm not excluding "triumph vintage racers" - they are a subset of
"triumph racers" and are explicityly included in the larger group
of "triumph racers".  However, "triumph vintage racers" excludes
all those of us who are not vintage racers.  Sorry that I didn't
make that more clear.

John Lye

'59 TR-3A, '62 TR-4, '70 GT-6+
email: rjl6n@virginia.edu