fot

New FOT Members

To: Mark Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: New FOT Members
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:46:02 -0500
Dear Mark and fellow FOTers,

I would like to nominate two individuals to our growing list of
Friends of Triumphs:

1.  Alan Taylor is from the Atlanta, Georgia area.  He has a TR4
that he is putting together to go vintage racing, but mostly we
see him racing his partner Barry Rosenbergs's TR4.  Alan and
Barry are partners (Alan correct me if I get this wrong) in a
business that repairs and restores foreign cars.  Alan and I are
always neck and neck on the race track, sometimes I win and
sometimes he wins, so it's always fun.  Barry and Alan do some
work on Alan Pinel's TR4 (also from Atlanta) who you can see at
the front of the Triumph pack at most any race he attends.

2.  David Siwak races a Red TR3, lives in Philadelphia area and
is the only TR3 I am aware of that has run a VSCCA event (PVGP)
two years in a row.  David and his wife Teresa can be found at
many tracks in the Midwest lovingly working on their TR.  I saw
him this year at Mid Ohio and Watkins Glen.  He is the guy that
just sold his Devin TR3 to Bob Kramer.  Dave just told me he went
out to console himself after selling the Devin and bought a Titan
FFord.  So, I'm sure we will be seeing Dave at a few more races
in 1999.

If either of you two have anything to add, please jump on and
give the rest of us a short bio of yourself and your TRs.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing