fot

RE: RE: response from Tim Suddard on floor covering

To: GRMTim@AOL.COM
Subject: RE: RE: response from Tim Suddard on floor covering
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:14:32 -0800
Sounds great. I'm not heating/ac the space to begin with because it
would add too much to the property tax for my house, but it's all ready
for connecting to the system

I've been looking at lifts--I saw two really neat portable ones at the
SEMA show--one by a company that's owned by Snap-On (about $2600), the
other from a smaller distributing company at about $1900. These are
small scissors-type lifts that you roll under the car and then position
the arm pads onto the frame. The snap on unit has it's own hydraulic
pump unit, the other uses air. they don't look quite as useful as a
external post lift--you don't get as much clear access to the car, but
they're much more mobile and about $1000 less. Have you looked at any of
these things?