fot

Re: I couldn't make this stuff up...

To: <Malaboge@AOL.COM>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <TVR@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: I couldn't make this stuff up...
From: "Stan Fickes" <stan@flowpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:55:27 -0500
Shortly after our move to VT, a skunk decided to investigate the trash in
our woodshed. After a half hour of effort, I hit upon a method that was very
effective for me. I lit up a smoke-producing device (left over from July
4th) and set it upwind of the skunk. It was out like a shot, and I closed
the doors after it left. Of course, two days later when my six-year old saw
a pretty black and white striped kitty...
Stan