fot

RE: january sale

To: fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: january sale
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 15:07:40 -0600
Ted -

I'd just as soon see the sale list posted to the FOT list, but I recognize
that some people are concerned about download time and message volume.

If the list is typed into an email message it shouldn't be a burden, like
pdf or graphics files would be.

If you don't post it to the FOT list, I'd like an email copy.

Jim Hill
Madison WI