fot

Re: Snook/Drews transmissions

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Snook/Drews transmissions
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 16:37:10 -0500
Jeff Snook wrote:

> Hey Uncle Jack,
>
> Tell me, is it the cold weather and snow and ice that makes us
> Midwest guys so crazy about this racing stuff?
>
> Vroom, vroom,
>
> Jeff
>
>Must have something to do with it. Something akin to sailors too long at sea,
>I suppose.  Or maybe we're just fixated.

Let's see, what have I done for entertainment during the last 24 hours?
1) removed head from a Packard V-12 engine that had been stored outside
for the last five years, 2) put snaps in my TR6's floor mats, 3) moved
the TR6 to offsite storage to create garage space for building a
friend's race car, 4) disassembled a TR4 trans in prep for rebuilding,
5) read a chapter in Jon's book 6) Watched Louis Rukheyser's Wall Street
Week show (I'd like to think that last item proves that I'm not
one-dimensional, but I must confess that I look to the stock market
upswings only with my racing budget in mind...).
--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer