fot

Another FOT member

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Another FOT member
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:41:11 -0600
Mark,

I know you are on the verge of a new semester and are very busy, but....

Please add:

Leon F Guyot   <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>

Leon lives in Wimbledon and has attended all of the Goodwood meetings. He
along, with JonMac and Paul R. will help make the 2001 Triumph Odyssey a
memorable visit for the attending FOT.

He will also be at Portland, OR for the year 2000 VTR Convention. This will
be an opportunity for a side discussion with Leon and other FOT members
attending this Convention.

Leon owns a beautiful award winning Vitesse and is in the process of
importing a meticulously restored GT6.

(Leon, you can make any further self introductions. Please do. This group
will be interested. Do not send any of your photos unless they are requested
by individuals....and I am sure they will. It causes some computer heartburn
in various parts of the world. I am sure you know  this already owing to
your profession)

Regards,

Joe