fot

Re: 2001 Triumph Odyssey-Candidates

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: 2001 Triumph Odyssey-Candidates
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:52:48 -0500
I actually was refering to the rental of motor cars of the small flavor,
perhaps Mini Metro like. (pardon, "flavour"!)
I don't think I would want to take a motorhome down some of the winding
lanes I have heard about, nor pay for the petrol either. Of course if we
could find a pensioner who had a way with a double deck bus, that might be
an option , but only if everyone wanted to go the same places. The seperate
vehicles would allow the most flexibility. Being an old Norton, Triumph and
BSA fan, I might not even rule out something with a sidecar. The car is
more realistic though.
Russ