fot

2001 Triumph Odyssey-Candidates

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: 2001 Triumph Odyssey-Candidates
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:21:25 -0600
Boy that inquiry got some responses!

I now have a head count of 30 (with significant others),  not including the
folks already in England....

(Sorry JonMac, about calling you a Mcarthy. Jim Hill straightened me out
right away)

One suggestion/inquiry popped up regarding rental of motorhomes in England.
This gives rise to the potential of shared costs. I could be interested in
this.

Jeff Snook is investigating the cost of shipping cars. Leon F. Guyot might
shed some light the requirements as he is having this experience as we
'speak'.

By Jove! I think this project has got a chance!

Regards,

Joe