fot

Re: Large posts, this list, etc.

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Large posts, this list, etc.
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:30:00 EST
WOW...my dumb comment finally hit home...and thanks for being so polite Mark.
And apologies for being one of the "email dummies" who really doesn't
understand the work you do getting it all to the FOT list. I appreciated the
insight and fully appreciate your efforts to make our FOT email so much fun.
But next time I'll have a better appreciation of those "boxes" that show up on
my email porch. No offense taken and glad you're there to keep me happy in my
'computer ignorance'. My attitude is...if it doesn't leak oil...let someone
else fix it...glad we have a master mechanic like you to rely on.

Sincerely....Bill Burroughs