fot

TR-6 compressor mod

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: TR-6 compressor mod
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:27:41 -0800
I would definitely use the lower compression head.  You do not want high
compression with forced induction.  Unless you're planning on running
water injection or modified fuels.  The stock camshaft would work as
well.  Stock cooling systems will be pushed to the limit.  Absolutely
need a good header system.  Minor ignition recurving.
I believe the one example I read about was in California.  I think his
name is Richard Taylor?  He also built a TR-6 with a turbocharger.
Loves to tinker with the 2.5 litre engine!  All my back issues of Six
Pack are in storage so I can not access them for names and addresses.

Pat in NC