fot

What the heck am I doing?

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: What the heck am I doing?
From: "Jerry L. Barr" <jbarr@mail.wiscnet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:09:30 -0600
Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to believe
---- that one car, one project, will be enough!!

Lets see. What's on my agenda for this winter.
New radiator in the Triumph TR3, new small mouth nose.
Rebuild the engine in my 1970 Ford F250.
Rebuild your  GT-6 engine and sorted out for race season.
Rebuild the engine in Steve Dozer's 1965 Mustang, with at least 275 HP
Get my 1988 Alfa ready for race season.
Shocks, brakes, and exhaust on the 74 Rover.

To think that this "keeps me sane", but I love it!!
oh yeah, work a full time job. Well if you can call teaching Diesel
Technicians work.

Dad