fot

Rev Poll

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rev Poll
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:23:09 -0800
I'm seeing a big discrepancy in redlines and other crankshaft-related
issues. I suggest a poll to get a little clearer picture of what's going
on. I suggest everyone send replies directly to me rather than
cluttering the list, and I'll consolidate the information into a table.
The final tabulation will not include names, so you can feel free to
list your four liter TR3 motor. I'll just list the basic info in
spreadsheet form. Here's what I have in mind for information to be
gathered:

Engine type: (TR3/4; TR6, etc.)
What you use as a redline:
Crank mods: