fot

Re: Axis and Allies...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Axis and Allies...
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:14:55 -0500 (EST)
FOT,

I see mention of FOTer Don Marshall in the most recent Sportscar...
something about Axis vs. Allies. Looks like the Axis won this round, but
Don's skills appear to be improving as he was right up there with JK Jackson.

Way to go!

I presume this was the X-Jack Wheeler TR4... bringing it to Portland, Don??

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |