fot

Re: Another name for FOT list

To: rem9@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Another name for FOT list
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:26:42 -0700 (MST)
Well, there's still a couple more days before this request is a month old,
at least that's some small consolation.  Its a very windy, snowy night here
in Salt Lake, so I'm holed up in my basement office trying to get through my
backlog of email.  I added Donn Sopp to the list, may send out a roster in
the next day or so.

I've still not set things up so that FOT mail is subject to some of the size
and filter tests as other Team.Net lists, but I will work on it soon.  Hate to
see folks get some massive bucket of bits they may not even be able to use
dumped on them unexpectedly!  Kind of like it is dumping outside right now.
Of course, I can lay claim to being the cause of the storm, as I renewed the
tags on my '65 Spitfire yesterday.  Maybe I *should* get that hardtop cleaned
up and on the car....

mjb.