fot

Re: American Racing wheels

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, TRBILBO@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: American Racing wheels
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:56:48 -0500
I also have a full set of "American Racing" alloy rims, still new in the
box (13 x 6) which are for Spitfire or GT-6. Would be glad to find a new
home for them and pump a bit more cash into the money pit, err, I mean the
Spitfire racecar. I can send en electronic picture if there is interest.
Would only sell as a set of four.

Russ Moore

At 09:23 AM 2/13/99 EST, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
>Bill:
>
>I have five (-5-) sets of four.  Only six (-6-) wheels are still suitable for
>racing.
>
>I have been told that the offset is different (front to back) on the
Spitfire.