fot

Clutch Disk

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Disk
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:53:19 -0500
Hello out there in Triumph racing land.

Thanks to the help from this list I was able to obtain a set of
C/R gears for my TR3A from England.  Only problem is the spline
for the clutch disk is not our usual Triumph one, but a 23X1
spline.  We are set up for a 8 1/2" disk and now are in need of a
one with 23X1 splines.

We know of a few 8 1/2" clutch disks with the 23X1 spline from
some model Saab, a V-6 Capri or a TR7, but are not sure of an
exact fit.  If anyone knows of a clutch that will work, please
let me know.  The HSR Sebring race is in two weeks and this is
all that's holding us up!

Thanks and vroom, vroom,

Jeff