fot

Re: Spit exhaust questions

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@bearcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Spit exhaust questions
From: "Janice/Matt Matthews" <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:30:55 -0600
Our spitfire currently has a pipe that stops just after the driver. However
we have been told by some more experienced folk who have raced spitfires
successfully in the past that they respond well to longer tail pipes. The
car originally had a full length exhaust that started in to a flat
megaphone just behind the driver and ended about a foot wide. We have seen
on other like this, the car was reputed to be ex group 44. We intend to go
back to the longer pipe when we get other problems sorted out.