fot

Re: Fuel Pump Kill Switches

To: TRBILBO@aol.com, pmcmull@ibm.net, emanteno@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Kill Switches
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:02:58 EST
In a message dated 3/4/99 11:59:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, TR BILBO writes:

<< Don...don't forget to paint the $ sign on the tach at the appropriate
redline. Best rev limiter we ever installed. REALLY works!!...smile. >>

I found that during the driving school last month I was very aware of the
tach.  Unfortunately, I wasn't aware enough of the importance of correct spark
plug heat range in a race engine and burned up a piston.  At least that's what
folks here think caused it.  Fer shure I did something wrong.  Maybe I should
paint a big "$" on the hood to remind me to check everything.

Bye...
Don Marshall