fot

Re: NEW MEMBER NOMINATION

To: RDWISMER@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEW MEMBER NOMINATION
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:29:56 EST
Amici:

I vote YES!

Don is a GREAT driver, and a super friend.  In 'equal equipment,' Don might
just beat everyone.

Don Brick has access to some of the World's BEST cheese.  Deer Hunters always
have 'Camp Meet,' well the Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team usually has
'Paddock Cheese.'  Don brings it to most events.  Probably best known for the
Baby Swiss, but also we enjoy the 'New Stuff' he tests on us.  And the first
time he brought Blue Cheese, well we thought he forgot to wash his feet, but
after tasting it, we all fought over it.

Welcome DON BRICK.

Bill Dentinger