fot

Re: NEW MEMBER NOMINATION

To: RDWISMER@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: NEW MEMBER NOMINATION
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 17:07:46 -0500
Spectacular!  Don is just one of my favorite people and I'm overjoyed to hear
he's
gone electric.  It's just a wonderful pleasure everytime I get a chance to see
him
when I make a race up in the midwest.  He's an accurate driver that is a
pleasure
to see or watch on the track.

Don is a perfect Friend of Triumph.

And the cheese.....oh, my heavens....the bleu last summer was like food of the
gods.

Mike Jackson