fot

Re: GT6 suspension uprights

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, Gt6steve@AOL.COM, sbarr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: Re: GT6 suspension uprights
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 12:26:05 -0500
Beware of alloy bellhousings! I ran one on my Spit for 5 years and when I
removed it found multiple fractures in it. Not Good! It now adornes the
wall. I have seen these explode into lots of shrapnel when a pressure plate
comes apart inside them. I had a friend who almost lost her foot when this
occurred in her Spridget.
Everything's a balance in Vintage Racing. This one is safety vs weight.
Scattershields can preveny injury if used with the alloy bellhousing.
Choose wisely.

Russ