fot

'Nuther Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 'Nuther Nomination
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:50:12 -0500
Amici,

I would like to nominate another member to the fold.

As he is a member of New England Triumphs, his name is, of course, Bob. In
this case of the lineage Totten. Folks that have been to some VTR events
(Albany '96, for example) and those folks that frequent New England Region
SCCA Solo II events will no doubt recognize Bob and his '64 LeMans Spitfire
Replica done tastefully in British Racing Green and yellow.

Rumor has it that Bob is thinking Vintage, I'll let him chime in here when
he gets a chance.

Salutations.
rml
Bob Lang