fot

Peyote MKII

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peyote MKII
From: "Baxter Culver" <peyote222@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:37:37 -0800
FOT'rs--
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the availability for purchase
of the "infamous" Peyote Special.  You, however, should look at my decision
as an opportunity!   This triumph based special,  a child of the late Wm.
Ames, has a bit of a reputation and a demonstrated ability to run with some
fairly significant Big Dogs!
I would like the car to remain in the hands of a die-hard  vintage Triumph
racer.   One who knows how to maintain it and squeeze the last once of
performance out of TR parts:   The grin factor,  when on the track with
expensive german or english factory racers (and ahead of them) is hard to
explain.
So--
     For Sale:
        The "Infamous Peyote Special"
        A 1957 TR-3 (based) Sports Racer
        Bill Ames'  1959 creation
        Vintage Eligible everywhere  (current log book)
        Documented History
         '57 TR3 frame, suspension, brakes; 89barrels, carillo's,
close-ration trans, tilton clutch assy,
           new head, new header, mallory ign. quaiffe diff;   pop-rivets
galore,   hand-crafted aluminum sheet,
          fast enough to kill porsches and various lotus. 7 Monterey
Historic stickers  (7 entries--5 top 5 positions)
        $25K w/ enclosed custom trailer.
        You can't go faster for less in any other vintage sports racer
today--and it's a Triumph!
e-mail:   peyote222@msn.com
ph:          916.482.0474  (h)