fot

Re: The Quest - History of TR2 Longdoor Race Car

To: <emanteno@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: The Quest - History of TR2 Longdoor Race Car
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 07:50:07 -0500
Right Irv, one of the race officials asked if I would be willing to drive
my TR-4 as the pace car for the All Triumph race.  Since I'm an old race
driver, and my car is an old race car, I guess they thought that would make
a good combination for a pace car for a bunch of old Triumphs.  I was honored.