fot

Anyone know or remember a Paul Getting ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone know or remember a Paul Getting ?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:57:52 EDT
Dear FOT

        The quest continues. The former owner of the TR2 racecar project
called the other day to say that he remembered the name of a previous owner
was engraved in the gas cap. Sure enough, the name "Paul Getting" appears on
the gas cap. There is no Paul Getting in the Minneapolis-St. Paul directory,
but I am planning to call a few Gettings in hopes they may be related. If you
know anything about Paul, would you please let me know.

Thank You, Cary Perket