fot

Triumph Over Triumph

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Over Triumph
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:50:03 +0100
Dear FOTers

It is with great personal disappointment that I have to announce that
Triumph Over Triumph magazine has ceased production.

The simple truth is that we have not attracted enough new subscribers this
year to meet our target, and to continue producing the magazine under these
circumstances would not be a sound financial proposition. Although I have
other business interests, this decision has been a painful one for me
because I have thoroughly enjoyed producing the magazine, and my research
has uncovered a great deal of new, interesting Triumph history. I will
ensure, however, that my research and the content of the many interviews I
have with Triumph staff will be availed to Triumph enthusiasts via other
publications.

Subscriptions renewals received for the six issues starting with the
April/May 1999 issue will not be processed and new subscribers who have
already paid for the year April/May 1999 onwards will be refunded that
amount.

I would like to thank subscribers most sincerely for supporting the
magazine and apologize for any disappointment its cessation has caused.

Best wishes

Paul