fot

More Tires

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: More Tires
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:51:39 EDT
Not to beat a dead horse....but

Has anyone used both Yoko 008's and BFG comp TA R1's? I think that I've
distilled my choices down to these two, but have used neither. Anyone with
comparison experience? Don't be shy, jump right in! All experience, hearsay,
anecdotal evidence and outright lies excepted.

Congrats to the fun seekers who attended the Buchanan Field race. Seems there
were more than a few drivers with the demon "competition monkey" on their
back. Some fine and exciting racing was had by all!

Maybe next year...
     Nick in Nor Cal