fot

RE: More Tires

To: Malaboge@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: More Tires
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:01:58 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEBC5B.9D263870

I have used both, but not apples to apples--my comp TA's are the last of the
70 series TA's I could find, the 008's are 60. the difference is huge--the
yokos are much more stable in a turn, they don't slide to speak of, and the
car doesn't push as much. The TA's put me into the Vintage class, where the
car is more competitive--front of the pack, the Yoko's bump me to historic,
where my times are better but I'm middle of the pack.

Bottom line, the 008's are fast and fun, the TAs are more in the vintage
spirit, and I get to slide the car around luridly.