fot

RE: Re: A TRIUMPH VICTORY!!

To: vbbrannon@hlmdesign.com
Subject: RE: Re: A TRIUMPH VICTORY!!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:48:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 vbbrannon@hlmdesign.com wrote:

> I am sorry to miss the fun.

Me too.

> We just could not finish in time to make the
> race.  We only needed a few make days.

... or in my case _weeks_.

> I am sure everyone has had this
> problem.  The VTR will conflict with the next race I could make.  it
> looks like Watkins Glen will be the initial race for the Slagle Roadster.

Vern, et al.

By complete coincidence, this weekend I recieved a mailing from a local
"time trial" club - COM (up in the MA/NH/ME confluence). Anyway - they
happen to be running a time trial/driver school at Watkins Glen on the
Monday and Tuesday after VTR> How convenient!

So, if you decide you need some track time at the Glen and you happen to
drag the car up to  VTR... hey, I can dream, can't I?? , then you could
take in some track time at the Glen... note the configuration for the
event will include "the boot".

>   It looks great.  I have tried to restore it as it was when it won the C
> Production championship.

I can't wait to see it!

Speaking of needing one more weekend... I used this past weekend to get
more paint on my project car - we're getting close. But even VTR will be
a stretch for this project. But I'm trying!!

Now, if UPS could just drop off the "other" alfin drum... and the fuel
pump and the box of misc. clips and stuff.. wait! Did I order that
stuff??? Oh - better go order that stuff!

;-)

> Vernon

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |