fot

Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:55:24 -0400
Amici,

What a weekend. We should all be proud. Our team pulled off an incredible
showing on the track and in the paddock. We had more cars, and we had
faster cars!

A total of 71 in the grid for the TR/MG Clash. OK, a few of them were
Morgans. I'm sure the SVRA was impressed by the turnout. It's my
understanding they want to make this an annual event at Mid-Ohio!

I want to thank Joe and Sean Alexander and Uncle Jack and Tony Drews for
making Helen and I feel so welcome. We had a great time meeting everyone.

The weekend was a complete success. I now have spousal approval to buy a
race car! Or do I want to build one? Decisions, decisions!