fot

TR-MG poster

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-MG poster
From: SpiwakD@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:47:27 EDT
Greetings FOTers

                         I have been asked if the right-hand drive TR3 on the
poster is my car. Yes it is. The photo is a couple of years old and I believe
was taken at Watkins Glen. It was enhanced by computer to look like a
painting. Mark Palmer said another batch would be available for sale.
                         Thanks to Joe for a great job. That was great
racing. All those cars and I never got boxed in.

                                                           Dave