fot

VTR & TRF party

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR & TRF party
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:32:03 -0400
I'll be in attendance in Portland; driving the TR6. I plan to arrive
Wednesday evening. I'll be leaving Portland Friday morning, going to
Rumford, ME to run the Maine Forest rally. The Summer Party is out this
year; can't do everything.

Yet another invitation: If you grow tired of looking at clean Triumphs in
Portland, take a ride up to Rumford and cheer us on in John Shirley's
TR7/V8 as we dodge trees and rocks on Friday and Saturday. The rally
concludes with a paved stage through downtown Rumford Saturday evening.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (22 year owner)