fot

Re: It was a great meet - Re: VTR

To: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@interactive.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It was a great meet - Re: VTR
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 07:29:47 -0400
At 07:38 PM 8/1/99 +0000, Bill Sohl  Budd Lake wrote:
>Well, don't know if there was ever any special meeting place, but
>there were, indeed, many FOTers at the Portland. ME
>VTR convention.  We just rolled home a couple of hours
>ago.

I just got in to work now - I stopped and visited family in Boston
on Sunday.

>The meet itself was an outstandingly orchestrated
>event...

Indeed - I heard no complaints at all.

The only complaint that I had was that there were too many
frineds there, and I didn't get enough time to spend with
some of them (like just getting a quick hello with Joe and
Jack and their lovely wives, for example).  I hope everyone
else had as good a time as I did.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu