fot

It gets stranger

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: It gets stranger
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 14:21:19 +0100
I've just received an e'mail from Peter Cahill over Coventry way, and as
you requested Scott (Barr) I'll give you the latest-

>>Hi team. Funny that yourself and jonmac should describe these happenings.
Picked up a news programme on the car radio, yesterday evening, from the
south of England talking about spasmodic increases and unpredictable shifts
in tide level on the south coast, in the Channel and across on the French
coast at Cap Grinez. Hope we are not again into those abnormal devastating
floods that we had many years ago. Keep me posted. Peter C.<<  All the best
 Paul -

By the way Scott do you have English ancestry because there is a  'Barr'
family in England with blood ties to we Richardsons. My father's sister
Muriel married George Barr who was from a long line of Barrs based in
Lincolnshire.