fot

Re: "unofficial t-shirt"--the sequel

To: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: "unofficial t-shirt"--the sequel
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@REVEALED.NET>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 08:35:30 -0500
Hi, the original decals and patches were facilitated by Joe Alexander, who is
also the unsung hero of this list - I believe he "facilitated" Mr. Bradakis
into starting this one...  (Thanks much to you too, Mark!).  I don't believe
he's interested in being in the decal and patch business.  Maybe Mr. Schumacher
would be inclined to help us along here?

- Tony Drews