fot

Another trip in the planning stages

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Another trip in the planning stages
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:31:04 -0600 (MDT)
Since I won't be hustling to get me and the autocrosser ready for
Topeka this year (sniff, sniff), I may plan on another trip, headed in the
opposite direction.

I'm currently thinking of heading to Palo Alto for the annual British
Car Meet there, the weekend of September 11/12.  I may have a TR6, or
a Spitfire, or even an MG Midget in tow, "For Sale" signs prominently
displayed, as well as a Jeep load of parts.  We shall see.

And Triumphest could be fun this year, too, a few weekends later.

mjb.