fot

Re: Roger Beasley's 'Tilt'

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Roger Beasley's 'Tilt'
From: "Baxter Culver" <peyote222@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:02:32 -0700
Hmmmm. . .  .
At the risk of opening a new line (thread) of thought, it occured to me that
either the Scots mentioned were of a different clan than those I have known
(and not in the biblical sense) in the past, or, perhaps, contemporary kilts
are of a shorter cut?   Owing to something having to do with the sheep???