fot

Re: Swallow Doretti

To: "Fredd" <sec@traveller.com>
Subject: Re: Swallow Doretti
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:16:46 -0500
There is a gentleman named Tom Householder who lives in Lancaster, OH who
has essentially cornered the market on Swallow Dorettis in the U.S.  Last
time I was over at his place (early 1990's) he had 6 or 8 of the things,
all in various states of disrepair.  I know he had one that he was driving
at one time - saw it at Elkhart Lake in the fall of 1996.  Good luck!