fot

Re: Housecleaning

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Housecleaning
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:52:24 -0600 (MDT)
Well, what's still left on the Spitfire?  How much longer can you stand
to look at it?

The last thing I need right now is another pile of parts.  Just a few
minutes ago I moved the Jeep and trailer about half a block away, so
it wouldn't be in the way of folks coming to the church a few doors
down.  The trailer currently holds a GT6 Mark 3 and Spit 1500 frame.
Later today, down to the shop to hack off the good bits, the rest goes
on the scrap heap.

But if I do go to Pala Alto for the car show next month, and I do trailer
a car to be delivered there, swinging down to Las Vegas on my way back
to Salt Lake might not be out of the question.

mjb.