fot

Proposed new member

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Proposed new member
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:53:44 +0100
Hi Group

I'd like to propose Doug Ross, of North Carolina as a new member of FOT.
Doug is a most delightful guy and he worked in a Triumph dealership in the
mid fifties. He became  involved with racing TR's thereafter and has been a
life long Triumph enthusiast. He prepared various cars for a well known TR.
driver of the time in the States called Charlie Cobb. Doug has almost
finished a restoration on his 1960 TR3 which he's using for a road car
(complete with Webers)
His e-mail address is  >rosspemlee@aol.com<

Best wishes
Paul
PS I heard off my grape vine that Mike Jackson's formula V at Grattan
looked so pretty  that two cars behind Mike mounted each other in their
excitement and the only way the marshals could separate the cars was to
throw buckets of  water over them!! - did anyone see it?