fot

RE: The 'TWIN FLUX CYCLOTRON'

To: "'BillDentin@AOL.COM'" <BillDentin@AOL.COM>
Subject: RE: The 'TWIN FLUX CYCLOTRON'
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:27:05 -0500
Regarding the "highly touted new electrical system' mentioned by Bill, as
amplified (no pun intended) by Paul Richardson, Bill Dentinger wrote:

> Will this be Kosher for Vintage?

I've heard reports that the new system is completely "Y2K-ready".

If I understand this correctly, any car that has been modified for Y2K
compliance is no longer "Kosher for Vintage". An easy way to tell: If your
car runs at all after December 31--when gasoline will stop burning and
sparks will no longer jump--you'll need a Y1.956K retrofit to run vintage
races.

Jim Hill
Madison WI