fot

Re: Prospective new member

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Prospective new member
From: "R. KASTNER" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:56:17 -0700
If you are concerned with pan being too low, just make a double plate that
covers
the front and the bottom. Just pick your favorite thickness steel plate ( maybe
.0625") easy to bend under a shop door and a broom or jack handle, and tack  it
into place to cover the front and bottom. Sure beats spinning off in your own
oil
cause the motor just went South.