fot

[Fwd: SVRA 2000 Schedule]

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Fwd: SVRA 2000 Schedule]
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 17:46:54 -0500
got the attached SVRA schedule for next year by asking Jack
Woherle, who passed the request on to the head office.  dont
know if it's stable yet but it was forwarded without
comment.

Personal highlights:

Savannah date is week before what I have heard proposed for
HSR re-opening of Virginia International (VIR).  VIR appears
to be an easy  day's drive from Roebling.  Listen up Wiz.
I'll give you info on SCCA dates as soon as I have any.

Mid Ohio is one weekend before the VARAC race at Mosport -
could be a 2 weekend trip again this year.  More US folks
need to make it to Mosport, best value and excitement in
vintage racing.

March 30 - April 2  Roebling Road Raceway
      Savannah, Georgia

 May 7 - 13    Michelin/Car & Driver
      One Lap of America
Featuring some of the most interesting tracks in America.

 May 19 - 21    Road America
      Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin

 June 22 - 25    Sprint Vintage Grand Prix
      Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
      Lexington, Ohio

 September 6 - 10   Zippo Vintage Grand Prix
      Watkins Glen International
      Watkins Glen, New York

 September 29 - October 1  7th Annual Blue/Gray Challenge
      Summit Point Raceway
      Summit Point, West Virginia

 October 12 - 15   Virginia International Raceway
      Danville, Virginia
 .
Sportscar Vintage Racing Association
1 Maple Street, Hanover, NH 03755