fot

Re: Jack and Joe in Las Vegas

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Jack and Joe in Las Vegas
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:34:13 -0600
uncle jack is going to stay away from the painted ladies in Las Vegas. If my
love life was any better it would probably kill me. I must admit that I'm over
60, I've slowed down a little bit -- I'm down to just once a day.

I do plan to put about $20 into one of those one armed games I've heard about,
so I can win big and pay for the trip.

BTW, Mapquest says Las Vegas is 1500 miles from Geneseo, Illinois, My Home
Town. We're going to drive there in two days. I'm going to let Joe drive,
because I've seen how he drives, and he never gets stopped by the constabulary.
It's either his honest face or his charmed life or both.

--
uncle jack
TR4 - 10 mpg