fot

Fw: Proposed new member - seconder needed

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Proposed new member - seconder needed
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:29:54 -0000
Hi gang.

I'd like to second Chris Holbrook's nomination to the FOT. - You didn't
tell me he'd been over John, is he still smoking that bloody great pipe? -
I haven't seen the old
bugger for 30 years. By the way FOTers, I second him on the strict
condition that John takes all responsibility for any of his actions. And
John - tell him he still owes me two three and sixpenny luncheon vouchers.
Where's his e-mail address?