fot

This Old TR4A and scattershield

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: This Old TR4A and scattershield
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:42:01 -0600
FOT,
Thanks for all the responses on both these questions. I still don't know
what type of differential I have, but I have made a decision on the car.
100% agree that I should restore the car to the best of my $ limitations and
repair the race damage. That will involve some more panels, and using new
parts instead of used, but it may save bodyshop hours. I've checked body
panel prices, and with the way TRF prices to racers, they are cheaper than
Rimmers before shipping! Too bad they don't have most of what I need in
stock.

I received enough interest to look into the scattershields. I'll take some
pictures of it and get a price quote as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Bob Kramer
TR3A, TR6, TR4A, Devin TR3
Hill Country Triumph Club